Monday, January 19, 2015

Pillow Talk with Marina Prien

So as I was roaming through Etsy just browsing around, I found a shop that really caught my eye. I found some really beautiful pillows that just Wowed me so of course I had to message her and let her know I really loved her work. After talking with her for a bit, I thought it would be really awesome to share her work with everyone! So I asked her some questions and let her know it would be for this blog and she was completely okay with it :) 

You can find her Etsy Shop: CrazyPillows

Marina Prien who has opened her Etsy Shop in December of 2014 makes some very creative and beautiful pillows for adults, for kids and for decor!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/219067658/valentines-day-red-heart-pillow-11x11?ref=shop_home_active_2


Marina was born in the UK who is currently living in Australia with her husband and daughter (I'm a bit Jealous!). Marina learned how to sew at a very young age who was always staying inspired to make more for herself.  She started sewing and creating things upon other peoples requests which helped her boost her ideas and inspirations into more.  The more work she has done, the more ideas she had and she truly put her heart and ideas into what she makes. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/216808141/sale-save-10-dollars-pink-butterfly?ref=related-7

Marina doesn't have a favorite because all her pillows are her favorites (I'd have a hard time choosing too). She said her pillows are like her kids, filled with hard work and a lot of love. Every pillow she has created is special to her. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/216804832/sale-save-10-dollars-bright-set-of?ref=shop_home_active_11


I asked her how long it takes for her to make these beautiful pillows, She dedicates a lot of hours and sometimes a whole day as she builds her pillows from her ideas she holds in her head. 

She did give me a small hint of possibly something new in the future, but for now it's a secret (I can't wait to find out!). 

Marina created her Etsy Shop because she has so much passion and inspiration to show her ideas and her work with everyone. She loves what she does, and she really puts her heart into her work and she wants to make customers happy with what she does. 

So if you're looking for something new, or just want to stop in and take a look at Marina's Shop, You can now! 

Make sure to visit CrazyPillows

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment